Papers of the Wilkinson Family of Milford, Hampshire
- See the: Brief Description of this material
- How to: Access These Materials
- See the: Contact details for the Repository
- See the: Location details for the Repository
|This material is held at||Bodleian Library, University of Oxford|
|Reference Number(s)||GB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. c. 540-1; Eng. th. c. 91|
|Dates of Creation||1654-81, 1810-1953|
|Language of Material||English.|
|Physical Description||3 shelfmarks|
Scope and Content
Papers of the Wilkinson family, consisting of:
- Deeds relating to land in Chigwell, Essex, 1654-81
- Sermons of H.M. Wilkinson, 1876-96
- Letters and papers, 1810-1953
Administrative / Biographical History
The Wilkinson family were of Milford, Hampshire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/dept/scwmss/).
The papers were given to the Library by the executors of C.H. Wilkinson in 1960.
Other Finding Aid
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 44176-8.
|Deeds England Chigwell|
|Wilkinson Henry Marlow 1828-1908 Anglican clergyman|
|Wilkinson family Milford-on-Sea|
|Title||Papers of the Wilkinson Family of Milford, Hampshire|